BLOOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD

Give them nothing, but take from them everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HiG TiiGeR

HiG TiiGeR

HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ Empty
PostSubject: HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ   HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 15:58

Hehe...This 1vs1 was v funny for me, I have fat PSP and i was down my dads house, my fat psp wouldnt connect properly to my home hub so fck it i steal my stepbro's psp and play on that coz i cba to sort it out!xD I see blood wants a 1v1 vs vip3rh3ro i ask him for one, and play him and I won 10-8:cheers: Razz Lol, fat psp so much different to slim psp:geek: Was funny and was v gd 1v1...

So far I beat:

Opponents: Scores:

-V Monk3y 07 10-5
-HiG Av4tAr 10-9
-BLOOD AzAzInZ 10-8

I think I've played more but I forget who I played, I got shit memory!xD I think I beat another HiG but I won't post incase they see and moan at me!Razz
Back to top Go down
KAM DeViLz

KAM DeViLz

PostSubject: Re: HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ   HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 09:41

lol tiiger gg but dat was basically a nade match i think we used sg only once:santa: santa :santa:gg but i wnt revenge:afro: afro
Back to top Go down
BLOOD Re4p3r

BLOOD Re4p3r

PostSubject: Re: HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ   HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 03:05

tiiger is v v good he was rank 3 on mohh1 so he is pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodv2.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ   HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ
Page 1 of 1